Thanks man!
I knew you'd love the Pioneer. Yes, it appear that the button is pressed but it's not. If it weren't, the meters won't show anything (although I...
[ATTACH] Dear fellows, starting today and and until 10th, 15% off in everything. Just use this code: 15FORYOU If you were doubting, it's time...
I'll edit your message as I see some strange things, I guess you misplaced them.
Welcome to the forum. Please use the right forum (walkman tech talk) to ask about that questions. thanks
I think one of this days I'd do another video with an even older tape like that. I have a few SONY CHF, BHF and AHF in perfect condition, and also...
Welcome. Founding a TPS-L2 is quite a finding!
Not sure what's the cause of that but it has lost some properties due to too much hot (left in the car under sunlight) or something like that......
Great, I'm glad that you like it.
Thanks! Yes, recording from vinyl or reel is more satisfying than digital, at least to me. But hey, it's not 30+ years, it's almost 40! (39 to be...
I just heard this guys and I actually like it. It remembers me the sound of the 80s pop. [ATTACH] http://www.candy-apple-blue.com/ Here's...
Let's try it for some days and see if you fellows like it...
I know, I know, cassettes can sound great! But you know, many people out there (and even here) do think that they suck and sound horribly, but...
Glad that you like them and double glad that you came back here.
Yes my friend. Just to draw the Boodo Khan alone I spent hours... I'm glad you like it! :wave:
That is the one million dollar question. I'd say the Pioneer CT-93 is very close to the perfect deck. It has a number of features, a top-class...
Good luck with that restoration. However, I think your message goes off topic from this thread, so I'll move to another one.
I've made this sticky.
I'm excited to present you my new T-shirts, cups and other merchandising I've specially designed for you, cassette/walkman/boombox fan. [ATTACH]...
Ahh, ok, now I see your point. I think it all started with a Panasonic walkman... [ATTACH] (photo by @-David- )
Separate names with a comma.