[ATTACH] All I can hear is Dogtanian shouting "Juliettteeeeeee!"
Wow that's an amazing find! I like the look of this one, really clean lines and kind of retro-futuristic.
Wow thanks for posting this Bub, I have one of these and, yes, you guessed it, it doesn't work. If the clutch is broken on mine I may just leave...
I almost bought a single-deck Panasonic boombox for £5 but decided not to, wish I had now! Only 'walkman' I found was some crappy fwd-only machine...
Hi!
Welcome!
Welcome to the site, would love to see some pictures of your collection so far....
Kasuga is the original name for Kenwood, Longman helpfully found that out for me!
Hi Debs, thanks for your reply. I'm at a stage where I want to throw this thing now. After replacing all the rubbers inside and it working and...
Is that B&M's where you live or in Crawley? As B&M's is next door to Currys there too! They seem to have a lot of Goodmans and Akai branded units...
Philip[, I may just be slightly jealous that you have them all! And a bargain price too! I think I paid around £40 for the Salt Lake one, does...
JVC is part of the Kenwood Corporation now, trading as JVC Kenwood corp. Rebranding happens a lot to help keep costs down. The only real downer...
There were 10 in the YPPY range, 3 with plastic bodies, 3 with metal bodies and 4 in the fabric bags. I have YP-ES20 'River Digger' and YP-ER20...
Happy to own just one off your list, the Sony FH-7 though mine is a mk2. Only missing the carry handle (what else?!) but I have a spare tape deck,...
Philips CD-I was a by-product of a Nintendo venture that didn't go according to plan for either of them. Originally Nintendo approached Sony as...
I look and look round bootsales but rarely find gems like you do! I did walk away from a JVC RC-717LB boombox I could have bought for £25, guy...
Had a mess about with it the other day and managed to get deck 1 working, deck 2 tries to but can't, so just going to re-belt both decks. Also had...
Haha the Tata Indicar and the Citi(Shitti)Rover, a car so bad they wouldn't let Top Gear test drive one, so they bought one instead!
Yeah and the thing that annoys me now is every Vauxhall advert on tv and radio now has the tagline 'Vauxhall, British since 1904' Erm no, you're...
I remember going to the now demolished Philips research labs in Salfords, Surrey, probably around 1995-96ish on a science trip when I was at...
Separate names with a comma.