Another one for my collection [ATTACH] [ATTACH] It is the right way up on my computer. It has a radiomuseum entry showing it is only about 25...
Back in the 1980s I bought a couple of record cleaners that had a very soft sticky rubber roller about 10cm wide mounted on a handle. You rolled...
The box for the Sanyo MR-U4SS is probably the strangest I haveseen. Was there a Hello Doggy series to go with Hello Kitty ? Actually the dog is...
Was that GE originally color ? Most TV radio cassettes were black and white, even the larger screen ones. I have seen small CRT color TVs but...
I think the conclusion was that the RokBlok was a poor copy of the Vinyl Killer VW van design. [MEDIA] Although it shouldn't damge your records...
You could have asked the same question back in the 1980s ? Unless I saw the cassette cheap, i would buy the LP or later the CD then make a copy on...
It seems to be a museum pice but they don't know much about it. http://www.computinghistory.org.uk/det/50256/Pegasus-Digital-Data-Recorder/ They...
I hope that table has strong legs.
Compare the diameter and depth of the positive terminal with any slot in fits into. Electronic equipment often does this so one end doesn't...
I would agree with you on that regarding Woolworths. The first thing I thought when I went in Wilko was that it is just like Woolworths circa...
Thanks for perservering. We can see the pictures now. All the best for 2019 and hope the reason for the Hospital visit wasn't serious.
I have little knowledge of DAT. Sound wise you could get exactly the same results with a solid state player. When I bought the Silverimage...
A related article about the decline in CD sales in both the UK and USA over the last ten years...
I presume you have seen this [MEDIA] In theory DAT should be very similar in sound to CD. In fact there is a good chance that many 1990s CDs...
Hello Mia For info the JVC M90 you posted a picture of is one of the most desired Boomboxes ever made worth hundreds of dollars in good...
:lollegs: That makes this Sony stack that I spotted on Ebay look quite modest...
Does it happen with all cassettes ? After your post about rewinding I'm wondering if a badly wound or sticky cassette could be causing false...
I've given your video a like. The film gets several likes from me. If you haven't seen it ignore the critics reviews and enjoy some great music...
Look down here http://www.stereo2go.com/forums/threads/car-boot-sale-finds.891/page-7 There is a picture after I got mine undone. It looks to be...
Have you seen these: http://audiokarma.org/forums/index.php?threads/sony-walkman-wm-2011.719286/...
Separate names with a comma.