Great looking radio, 80's styling lives with the graphing and vertical lines, oh yea, there always has to be one red stripe.
I just found this on the forum reader, a couple more threads on the old forum, the first one discussing the merits of the Superscope CD-320,...
I heard Jorge might pop in this thread so I thought I'd post some inspiration. Ever since I posted a photo in the microcassette thread with this...
It seems like the CRS-4000 was the swan song for the 70's and the early 80's saw the golden age. Ownership may have changed at this point or...
Hope this helps Derek, I downloaded it without any virus issues. https://freeservicemanuals.info/en/servicemanuals/viewmanual/Sony/WMA53/WMB53/ I...
Welcome Shaun Hinds, it's a great hobby and the nice part you can hit up a thrift store or garage sale and get a box of cassettes for dirt cheap....
Welcome myradio, your in the center of boombox heaven, hopefully someday they'll put out a documentary on New York and boomboxes. Even today the...
There's not a lot of rewinders out there, I posted a Sony Unit and I think Techmoan reviewed that one and maybe one or two others but none as cool...
Kent, if you have more information on these wonderful pieces please add. There's so many neat cassettes that I was never exposed to, we usually...
It's really facinating, most of it looks like it could be a prototype with removable cards, amp, controls, power, etc. Most parts are labeled...
What if I told you there was a tape deck, more specifically, a microcassette tape deck, that was close to the Nakamichi Dragon? Some of you might...
Welcome mattydevine, all of that is great equipment and fun to play around with. Post some photos, we love looking at the stuff. Are you North...
Microcassette fever is hitting! Sweet unit Philip Taylor, that's one I'm still keeping an eye out for and I'm kicking myself for not getting a...
I found this thread on Steve Hoffman's Forum, lot's of good ideas. I posted a website on this forum that has .wav test tones, you could make your...
Thanks speedy2.0, autoreverser has been plugging these for years and I think they're still a great deal in the used market. You should start a...
Welcome Reuben! There's a ton of cool information on here and if you really want to see some cool stuff look down in the forum reader from the...
Welcome Aembler, thanks for joining this great hobby and forum. Most of us share the same audio loves so post anything. I'm a huge fan of...
I don't have one of those yet so I don't know all of the features but I'm assuming you don't have another microcassette to compare. Is there a...
Yep, that's super clean and a great player. I've got one somewhere and a few of the other early models. I say it a lot but I kind of like the...
Those are going for big money now, I've never seen one but now I'd like to. I've got an A-9 that follows it and you can see a decline in quality,...
Separate names with a comma.