Very nice video and very high image quality. Thanks!
Looks nice.
[ATTACH] https://neonretro.bandcamp.com/album/agent-orange @AO I guess this may interest you...
Hmm, a simple url tweaking and the '84 version appeared:...
I wonder if I ever could travel to UK and hear them by myself, sir. :applause
That is very interesting! Thanks
Great unit!
I'd search for a begginer 3-head single deck from the 90s and brands like Pioneer, SONY, Yamaha, DENON or AIWA. Avoid 2-head decks (which don't...
You can use another one to play and this one only to show... Some are of so bad quality that are closer to sandpaper than magnetic tape, and I...
Take a look at this: http://www.walkman-archive.com/wa/2019/10/tired-of-cassette-comeback-empty-articles-read-the-real-cassette-comeback/
I found that most of the tapes I have made in Spain, where I am from, sound pretty bad. But tapes I bought from France, UK, Germany and USA sound...
Welcome aboard.
I bet someone should be interested in this steal: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/700-plus-QUALITY-BLANK-CASSETTE-TAPES-USED-BULK-JOB-LOT/143411133028...
Welcome to the forum, From&for HongKong! (is there any shorter way to call you?) I see you are a SONY lover and like metallic, thin models. You...
Ok, I think I found it. Tony sheridan came to Barcelona for a concert in december '89, so it's very likely to be signed then. [IMG]
You're welcome. It has been quite an effort to make this video, but also a lot of fun. Yes, prerecorded can sound pretty well. And even better...
Thanks for the info Sly. I've searched in the wikipedia and you're right. The album is from 2003, though. Hmm, that makes sense. Ahh, that's...
This friday started the International Disco Fair at Barcelona, like every year, and I went to see which vinyls and cassettes I could find. It's a...
In this video I try to find out what's the truth about this. We all know that they can sound very good, but you know, average people don't....
Those are indeed strange units with that window. Never seen a commercial tape like those.
Separate names with a comma.