Nice shot autoreverser, that's the ultra-rare two deck version!
Your attachments didn't work, try reposting them......
Welcome ronzicles, some nice solid models that are still under the radar are the General Electric or Sanyo and JVC mono mini-boxes. Little arm...
This popped up on the search engine, the band Asia, sponsored by Sony Walkman! From the great www.AmericanRadioHistory.com Website [ATTACH]
Toshiba TOSBAX Sonic Jacket from 1988 [ATTACH]
The French ban the word Walkman, yes it's true! [ATTACH]
Target Tuner from 1987, in the transistor days they had some cool shapes but these only tune in the station that gives them out. Anybody have...
Portables from 1986 1986 Stereo Buyer's Guide www.AmericanRadioHistory.com [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Portables from 1988 1988 Stereo Buyer's Guide www.AmericanRadioHistory.com [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I can't let you boys drink alone! Time for some holiday cheer and some worldwide radio listening with my awesome mini JVC RC-S22JW. This may be...
Sorry, it's just a cover photo but pretty risky for 1980, a very early "Sony Soundabout" cover shoot but the story is on a headphone enhancement...
[ATTACH]
I know, it's not a Walkman but it's pretty cool, the Sony ICF-SW100 from 1994 [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Sony ICF-SW1000T World Band Receiver With Cassette Recorder! From 1996 Holy cow is this cool, I've never seen this model before but I'm going to...
Sometimes you don't know which Grundig your getting, some are over the top beautiful but they seemed to have imbraced their plastic side in later...
Sony TCM-38V Cassette Recorder Review from 1991 [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Sony WA-8800 Review from 1991 [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Welcome to the forum Lee Whittingham! We'd love to hear about your work, it seems we've reached the point where even a NOS unit needs some TLC to...
I posted some old articles about troubleshooting your portable in the tech section, read those and see if there's anything of value. I'd start...
Hello Redfish, hope all is well over the holidays, those Europeans don't understand our car culture and the need for premium sound, this should be...
Separate names with a comma.