Kim Wilde has obviously had far more chart success in the UK with 12 top 20 singles A couple you might not have heard [MEDIA] and from seven...
I think this is a real "Best Of" unlike the cheap "Best Of" CDs released by Disky, which usually only featured one or two of a bands biggest hits....
I bought this in a local charity shop a couple of months ago for £1 (and only recently found the un-emptied bag it was in). One reason I bought it...
Two more from a supplement about Video Recorders in the TV Times, hence the emphasis on video tape. However, they both also feature cassettes,...
I was wondering if it is the correct turntable for the system. With a drawer loading cassette, you would think the correct turntable would also be...
I would have a look in the service manual https://elektrotanya.com/sony_tc-v7_sm.pdf/download.html I have downloaded loads of manuals from...
While searching for something else I came across this article https://www.theguardian.com/music/2013/aug/30/cassette-store-day-music-tapes...
I work in what used to be a Philips Semiconductor factory; in fact the one where they designed and made Philips first CD player ICs. It is ironic...
Pardon. What did you say. Speak Up :scratch2 When I see these big subs pumping around it always reminds me of the vibration lab at work, although...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sony_Corp._of_America_v._Universal_City_Studios,_Inc. That was the same year the book was published but the case...
If the mains adaptor is heavy indicating it contains a iron cored transformer, it may be unregulated, which means that output voltage will vary...
Happy Birthday Jorge. Despite the Company I work for employing a Head of Diversity in my experience the majority of women areńt interested in...
Welcome. You must be one of our youngest members. Mister X is right that even new CDs are a bargain these days with multi-disc compilations...
I think there were lots of manufacturers in the East who made electronics equipment under contract rather than designing it. I was wondering if...
I certainly wouldn't put a NiMH battery in a LIPO charger unless it specifically said it would do NiMH as well. As you have noted yourself the...
I think they had as many problems with the film studios regarding VCRs as well. Now, on UK Free to View TV we have "The Sony Movie Channel".
A great video. I like the tuning scale on the box, labelled with exotic far off stations. By the mid 1980s most manufacturers has stopped doing...
Years ago I promised myself that when I paid off the mortgage (which happened about a year ago) I would get myself a Korg M3. I already have a...
You missed this page from the Quelle catalogue [ATTACH] Having invented Magnetic Tape, the Germans obviously saw no need to buy it from elsewhere
I'm assuming this is German, but of course it could be Swiss or Austrian. If German the prices would be in Deutsche Mark. According to...
Separate names with a comma.