The Japanese love JBLs, check out Kenrick's Website http://jbl43.com/ Every cool restaurant, bar and record store had monster JBLs, here's an...
That reminds me of my broke college days when somebody showed me how to run a guitar through the tape deck headphone jack!
I don't see the R2 manual, here's a link to the WM-2 Manual https://www.hifiengine.com/manual_library/sony/wm-2.shtml Did you check the foam pad...
The equipment might be nice but those stands in that video are hideous, I've been searching for something cool looking to put my equipment on,...
Just hanging out in the shop hammering away but I think I've got it just about done! I'm replacing the front shock which requires removing the...
What a beautiful little tape player Machaneus, it's hard to tell if the old designers were just winging it or if it came naturally. There's very...
"I would stack them floor to ceiling...God, seven, eight feet high, six, seven rows across, and in a week or less they'd all be gone." That would...
If you guys can read Italian, there's some 70's-90's electronics magazine on archive.org. Their search engine sucks, go through google ie.......
Vibe Magazine September 1999 The JVC RC-550! [ATTACH]
Welcome newonsh, you've worked your way up the portable audio tree. I've always loved how much attention was put into portable players and for me...
That's an interesting design, I wear headphones at work so I tend to not like them as much as most people but I love the work put into these.
Welcome, I had to look up your location, it looks like an interesting place.
Where's the popcorn, that might be the largest collection of metal microcassettes found!
It's kind of a entry-level boomer so they tend not to have a ton of information available. Some of the early boomers went for hundreds of dollars...
I can confirm the earth is round! I saw it on the SpaceX Video last week!
Walkgirl posted one years ago, it's just a tad clearer....
The Sanyo M1950AF, I bet there's a General Electric Version out there. Another one of my favorites with super nice looking controls at the top....
I found an AM/FM radio only version, the Starlite, made in Hong Kong. The controls are on the opposite side so you can't see them in the photo...
Any idea how many are out there? It's gotta be over 100....
Welcome Maya! Fashion and portable cassette players go back to the beginning. You can see a ton of photos if you search it out, I guess they...
Separate names with a comma.