Wow, great find and they're in wonderful condition. I've posted some brochures in the section down below, these are really neat units. In case...
Another Ad from Future Tronics, it looks like the price for the RT-8700S has dropped. The Toshiba KT-S2 is a nice unit but pretty expensive, I...
A cool one for the Toshiba RT-8700S from 1980, I bet Future Tronics was a pretty cool place. Check out the price on the clock radio, I'm not sure...
Toshiba RT-8340S 1979, from Electronics Australia Magazine. [ATTACH]
Neither have a CD player, maybe the 650 and one slightly smaller? They're out in the shop shrink-wrapped up on the top shelf. I'll be back out...
Welcome to the forum. I checked around and couldn't find a free version of that manual but those are nice little players.
Welcome moose! When I was your age this stuff was all brand new and super cool. Feel free to post photos of any of your projects for help,...
I've got a couple of the bigger square (tape only) Panasonic DTs, I wasn't impressed with the sound. I'm assuming mine just sound bad because...
Personally I love going to forums for advice and I need/use a lot of it. Everything from automotive, electronics to construction and yard work....
Radio, what about the AIWA Compos? I think there were only two, the "22" Series and the "10" Series, the heaviest boomers around clocking in...
Welcome, the Sony WM-FX193 is a more recent model and not exciting for most collectors but would make a great daily use model. Peter Vis did a...
Welcome! Sorry I can't help you but it looks like all of the contact surfaces are exposed, maybe a drafting pencil (with the lead retracted)?
The Sony WM-505, this looks like it is all there in a neat case. I don't remember seeing one of these before and it looks to be JDM. With the...
The AIWA CS-W7, check out the cool MC storage rack, very 80's! [ATTACH]
Some stuff found on the internet, this guys Facebook Page is kind of interesting....
It's hard to follow up on a Marantz so I'll go low, the J.C. Penny 681-3940. I've been spending some time out in the shop watching hockey...
Welcome! That's a beautiful unit, is there any backstory, somebody loved it to keep it in such good condition. I can't help you with service,...
Sweet! [MEDIA]
Sony Discman with ESP [MEDIA]
Sony Discman [MEDIA]
Separate names with a comma.