A press release from Technidyne, I think they had a model called the "Hip Pocket"? This is from 1981, Leisure Time Electronics Magazine, written...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I may have posted some of this before, hopefully it's new and fresh [ATTACH]
The watches were the neatest but very expensive and they didn't sell well, Sony's Watchman and Casio really took over the portable TV market....
Vintage Technology Magazine, these are fun to read the whole issue. https://archive.org/details/VintageTechnologyMagazineIssue6/page/n37/mode/2up...
Vintage Technology Magazine from 2008, the whole issue is good with games, watches and computers....
From 1993, The Times News (Idaho), a very rare sighting for Lasonic, but which one? This is where I'd expect to see the brand, Woolworth's was...
Do you mean the Boombox Database 2.0? Pocket Calculator Show also had one called the Boombox Compendium, I don't know if they are the same. I...
Ya check out Weltron, Clairtone, Braun's Stuff, amazining collection.
Welcome!
I'm still holding out for the Stones or Devo.....
This looks like it only has component tape decks but there's some cool information on it....
Beautiful decks but being nicer models you'll have a hard time finding one. It's like some of the boomboxes and Walkmans, you have to look years...
Awesome find! I saw a similar Iron Maiden Ad, they were kind of fresh and new and hard and the hard rock magazines were just starting to get...
I picked this up this little gem over the holidays, I think this was only released in Japan but it's really neat. A close cousin to the WA...
It's sad because I think MD might have killed CDs if they were under $100 USD, but Sony also has interest in CDs so they were in a win-win situation.
Welcome! I've got a million tape decks but I don't usually sell. You didn't put down the model your after.
You can see some crust (corrosion) around the green and red jacks on Jorge's Unit. This get inside the female connection as well and there's a...
Great video, now he needs to send those over to My Mate Vince! They had all of those cool models, I bet they were pretty cheap to buy, why didn't...
Separate names with a comma.