National Panasonic RX-5500F from 1979, the first boombox with Dolby! [ATTACH]
Sony TPS-2 Soundabout from December 9th, 1979 Singapore [ATTACH]
A very early portable COLOR TV, the ORION 7705 from 1979 [ATTACH]
Sharp GF-9191X from 1979 [ATTACH]
Sharp GF-8585X from 1979 [ATTACH]
Sharp GF-929X from 1979 [ATTACH]
Nice, I've seen the little AIWA/BASF Stereo but not one of the boomers.
Thanks MA-R60, I was looking for this thread and couldn't remember where I put it, I'll try to add more stuff! Feel free to post anything if it fits.
Silver ST808 from 1978 [ATTACH]
BASF made boomboxes? The BASF 9341 from 1978 [ATTACH]
I don't know the model number on this Sanyo from 1978 [ATTACH]
I keep thinking I've seen this ad but they did a similar one with several different models. The Sanyo M 2409H from 1978 [ATTACH]
Sanyo M9970K from 1978 [ATTACH]
Some cool AIWA Boomboxes from 1978, Singapore Dollars but still very expensive! [ATTACH]
The real James Bond Radio, the National Attache-Case Boombox! The SG-16A/F from 1978 [ATTACH]
Silver Boomboxes from 1978, these were 1/2 page newspaper ads, big money! [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Sanyo M2405K from 1980 [ATTACH]
Sharp The Searcher from 1978 [ATTACH]
Silver Boomboxes from 1978, they really liked the mono boxes, Singapore Dollars. [ATTACH]
Can you post a photo of the part?
Separate names with a comma.