They all look the same but I don't see a part number for the whole assembly to confirm it.
I just read on BBX that they have the same deck, can you confirm it Reli?
This one has been hanging out on Yahoo Japan Auctions for a few weeks, a super cool Hitachi Perdisco TRK-4600M, AKA Philips D8000....
Thanks Silver965, they are almost identical looking expect the 99 has a silver plate for a tape guide. The French Service Manual for the 77 is on...
Crown SCP-71FW/SW from 1973, a cool suitcase style boombox with turntable! [ATTACH]
?
Does anybody know if these units share the same tape transport?
It sounds like it, there may be an adjustment screw somewhere at the bottom of the head, there might be more information in some of the tech...
Sanyo from 1982, they had some nice ones, the "C" Series is ok but there's a few below that I'd rather have [ATTACH]
1984, The Straits Times (Singapore), The Walkman Makes Way for More R&D [ATTACH]
Sony WM-22 from 1984 [ATTACH]
Sony WM-6 from 1984 [ATTACH]
Sony WM-9 1984 [ATTACH]
Welcome to the forum, it may take awhile for it to ship from China, a lot of my international shipments have taken 2-3 months to arrive.
Some more good Sony Stuff from 1986, The Straits Times (Singapore) [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I saw Debbie a few years ago at a park downtown, pretty good concert, the one male backup dancer was pretty old, I think he's been with her since...
It is new but I think he added a few too many "9's".
Oh yea, that's what I get for doing boring work paperwork and scanning boombox stuff at the same time, Debbie forgive me I fixed it!
You can't go wrong with a Bombeat, I bought a couple different Craigslisted Boomboxes on the street corner with a lot of rattling around inside,...
The Walkman Cometh 1981, Business Times (Singapore) [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Separate names with a comma.