Fair Mate PD-588 from 1987 [ATTACH]
Another ad from 1983 for the big Technics CO5, check out the EAH-01 Headphones, anybody own a pair of these? [ATTACH]
Another Technics Mini-System, the Jacket from 1983, how can you not love the big VU meters? [ATTACH]
Fair Mate PD-556 from 1981 [ATTACH]
Technics CO5 from 1983, this is another big-money full-page newspaper ad. [ATTACH]
Did they export any of those models? We never had them over here, this is the first time I've seen them.
The Straits Times, April 1979, anybody have the Hitachi CKP110? Sorry the columns don't line up, it goes with the 4th row. [ATTACH]...
Another Mitsubishi Ad from 1979 [ATTACH]
Mitsubishi Microcomponent System from 1979, same equipment three slightly different ads. I wonder what the little speakers are? [ATTACH]...
Sharp QT-Y7 from 1985, this is in the business section of a Singapore Newspaper, pretty odd..... [ATTACH]
Conion CR-P40 from 1975, while not a boombox, it's a pretty cool looking portable radio, much better looking than most available at the time....
Found in a Singapore Newspaper Ad, the Marantz MS-100K from 1980, It's footprint is slightly smaller than a turntable. These are very similar...
Nice to see you radiorich, what do you think about the Pioneer A-9 or A-8, I've got one of those, they're really different and I've never taken...
Thanks for the compliment, it's kind of like our NHL Wild Hockey Team that's having a great year, there's a few big guys on the team but everyone...
Radio, did you ever have Cerwin Vegas? Those were the goto speakers for loud music in the 70's-80's.
Sorry, I don't have one but I'd love to see one up close, it looks like a pretty nice model. A few members have mentioned them over the years but...
How does it sound? Some of the later models can have beefier speakers.
Sometimes these guys have some other great stuff, I'll have to go through his listings.
Sanyo M7000, this one looks minty and this is a little below the going price. I don't have one yet, I'd grab this but boombox season is in full...
I think all of the boomboxes are called SR-2100? Here's the site I use for Sears Equipment, I'm also a tool guy and they had some great tools...
Separate names with a comma.