I hang out at home jobsites using a very noisy mixer. The headphones keep my hearing intact but after 4+ hours a day I don't feel like listening...
Post photos when you get it David Waterman, I'd love to see it. I think there's some info floating around the internet about changing the belts,...
Panasonic RX-5090 from 1979 [ATTACH]
Sanyo's from 1979, some more big money portables, it's interesting they stock the Sanyo AKA GE Mini Radio on the bottom. [ATTACH]
Even some of the basic Pioneer Boomboxes weren't cheap, from 1979 in USD, there's not many Pioneer Boombox Ads in the US. [ATTACH]
March 1981, already down to $169 USD! [ATTACH]
AIWA 1981, priced in USD, huge money back then, for $459 you could get a decent home stereo back then. [ATTACH]
AIWA 1983, USD [ATTACH]
Tech HiFi from 1982, it's interesting that the KLH Solo is the most expensive one, this is in USD. [ATTACH]
Some neat portables from 1984 [ATTACH]
Found this ad from 1981, pricing is USD, I had no idea that battery pack was so expensive! [ATTACH]
A review of the $12 USD Superscope EC-1 Microphone from 1977 [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Another ad for the Superscope CR-1000 from 1977, I recently got one of these! No mention of Marantz in this ad, I think they really wanted to...
Nickeccles, I've been paging through hundreds of old magazines, the ads are some of the neatest things to look at, they really had to grab...
Maxell C90 1977, this is the ad! Nothing else.....It does follow an ad for Pioneer's TOTL Tape Deck for that year. [ATTACH]
Maxell C90 1977, $4.25 USD in 1977, that might have been just a little less than an album, big money back then. [ATTACH]
Ok, I'm down to two full size old vans but I love them! Check out this Pioneer Ad from 1977, I wonder if I go over to vanning.com or some of the...
I love these cool old gadgets, this is from Hong Kong and any young kid would have loved it, I'm on the fence, I just bought to many gadgets but I...
Animal!
Some really old TEACs from 1972, luckily they got much better looking! [ATTACH]
Separate names with a comma.