Signature Brew, for a brew pub that has Tony Hawk showing up, this is kind of a weak graphic. Common guys, step it up and while your at it do a...
Union Assembly Restaurant in Detroit with some boomers on display https://www.unionassembly.com/gallery [ATTACH]
Little Beasts Brewing https://www.littlebeastsbrewing.com/product/new-radio/?v=e4b09f3f8402 [ATTACH]
Birdsong Breweries getting the boombox vibe! https://www.birdsongbrewing.com/ [ATTACH]
Ursus Breweries with some boombox advertising! https://ursus-breweries.ro/en/ [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Black Tap Beer & Burgers (and boomboxes!) That display has 4000 cassettes! https://blacktap.com/location/35th/ [ATTACH]
La Chouape Radio Cassette https://lachouape.com/nos-bieres/ [ATTACH]
I used to find the FD-10A and FD-20A on a regular basis but I've never seen the FDL-E22 up close. I think a lot of them suffer from not being...
Sanyo might have had AKA's, over here a lot were branded CRAIG.
Found over on archive.org, sign up for free to read the whole book, there's some nuggets but not a ton of audio....
Adam Savage and I have similar backgrounds, my shop would like like his if it was cleaned and I got some sitting heavy-metal started and moved....
Found over on Archive.org, the full book is here https://archive.org/details/japanesedesign0000lons/mode/2up?view=theater [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
Another classic Sony Sign https://www.ebay.com/itm/165979680954? [ATTACH]
Fisher PH-492K from 1982 [ATTACH]
Pioneer KEX-65 from 1982 [ATTACH]
Sanyo M-V50K 1982 [ATTACH]
Nice!
This video was fresh this morning and I caught it on YouTube. Just Audio has been cranking out high quality videos on YouTube that are mostly...
March 17th 1979, Bad Company gives us this classic! They used to crank this at the concrete skate park, at the time it kind of seemed like a...
Great collection! Are there any "grails" for TDK? I've always been on the lookout for Nakamichi, years ago they used to be the most expensive...
Separate names with a comma.