I like it! I've thought about making lighted sign boxes, they wouldn't be that hard it's just the time commitment for me is impossible right now.
It might be liquid, maybe somebody spilled Mountain Dew in there since the yellow extends down everywhere.
Somebody added text to it but hope this helps. [ATTACH]
Hitachi Let's [ATTACH]
Over on Pinterest, still called the Stowaway [ATTACH]
Russian? [ATTACH]
AIWA HS-P5, I was reading the blog posted today from the AIWA Engineer talking about this model and all the wonderful colors. [ATTACH]
AIWA Cologne V3, a cool little radio? What does it hook to? [ATTACH]
Samsung MyMy MY-A245R [ATTACH]
JVC/Victor PC-100, the same price as the MR-88, which would you want? The Victor always looks large in photos, it's actually pretty small. [ATTACH]
Sony C60 [ATTACH]
WM-20 [ATTACH]
Sony WM-51 [ATTACH]
MR-88, we had the Fisher Version in the USA. [ATTACH]
Hitachi Lo-D found on Pinterest, big money back then. [ATTACH]
SaaBoom.BxR had this over on Pinterest, now we know the list price. [ATTACH] Interestingly, the USA Version has multi-band while the JDM is...
This site has been around forever, there some cool repairs with a ton of photos including screw towers that get broken. It's translated into...
Our AIWA Museum Thread Person posted this video of a AIKO Mini-System, Looks just like the Marrs! Aiko started from one of the AIWA Guys left and...
I found this beauty a few months back, one of Crown's first portable TVs, the Crown CTV-12, another model that took awhile to find, now there's a...
Ueiku, is that your AIWA Blog I posted? [MEDIA]
Separate names with a comma.