Denon 1995, I think Denon was really doing good with the mini-systems around this time. AIWA was more for youths and budget buyers while Denon...
An interesting relic from the DAT Days, SBM = Super Bit Mapping, used to make 16-bit recordings sound like 20-bit. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
tas66dc posted this cool ad, wow, these are neat. I think Sony had a Sports Model video recorder but they're rare. Hitachi 1991 [ATTACH]
Sony F3, I bought this one when Beta was basically being closed out for VHS in the 80's. I was using VHS to Beta Recording, connecting two VHS...
....and she's back with a commercial for the P Cross. [MEDIA]
1990.2 No idea what this is, it looks like a speaker phone for a room? It has a CD player on the top, cassette on the bottom and microcassette in...
Just a few pages, probably around 1996? [ATTACH][ATTACH] [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]
1989 [ATTACH]
[ATTACH]
1987, some early high-end CD player boomboxes, with remotes! [ATTACH]
I don't know about fit but there are several companies selling replacements...
I hate seeing these disappear, I don't know if you saw the news about Bluesy's NAK Website also getting yanked down. Luckily most of his' site is...
That's what I'm getting even after cleaning cookies and running cleaners or trying a VPN. I did switch computers and I was able to look over the...
Sweet!!!
I've been looking for these tiny JVC Systems, just wide enough for a CD, which is just enough for a cassette. These still go for next to nothing...
Some later Sony's with AM Stereo [ATTACH]
Welcome to the forum, good luck with your repairs. While we have digital collectors, repair work on here is non-existant, maybe try posting in...
AI? [ATTACH]
12,000 units total, all seem to have gold trim. I don't have one of these older models, my buddy gave his DJ set to another friend, who promply...
Separate names with a comma.