The Sony HIT BIT Word from 1985. More word-processor than computer but Sony was using Hit Bit for their line of computers before this. Talk...
New Wave Toys made the cool Bluetooth M90, they still have these power banks and they're on sale....
It's very frustrating with parts like this, they made thousands of units. I have noticed a new small order stamping company showing up on YouTube...
A dim bulb tester is an easy to build circuit with an older high-watt light bulb in line with the power current to your electronic component....
Great post Paulpoco, I thought I was remembering correctly. One of the reasons why I like this forum is to exercise my brain on stuff like this....
Maybe we can get Piston Slap to show up again?
I love those kinds of sales, I've bought a few gems from former radio/tv employees. The best part is most broadcast quality components were meant...
I'm not sure if these are slightly different but in the USA, Technics was pretty easy to spot with the "waist band." Mine was the model just...
I've found some catalogs that show several odd designs like these. Over here you either had the original style or the newer Sports Style without...
Good luck, I always see models for sale with the missing grills, they must be somewhere.
Koss had at least two players, I feel like this little one looks like a Sanyo MG but it might be private labeled with some other AKA's running...
We get a ton of non-member viewing, I see it on other social media and I know there's a ton of YouTube Scrapers looking for new content on this site.
I've been using Eneloops/IKEA for years with no problems. We all have a love/hate relationship with batteries, in the old days they'd get...
Welcome to the forum, we love all the old gadgets and life-styles from the old days, it's hard to believe how old some of it is getting.
Welcome and good luck with your repairs.
Send em down, I thrown down some heavy metal mp3's on them and roll them back.
AIWA's have capacitor issues and that might be making the whine, check around here for relevant threads on the subject.
I emailed Walkman Archive, sorry I have very limited access.
I've been seeing more Walkman Clear Door "glass" showing up from China, maybe search their sites. I love the brushed blue and pink colors, going...
Welcome to the forum! I'd first try some DeOxit on the volume, years ago ARKAY used to hang out here all the time, maybe he'll show up someday....
Separate names with a comma.