Hello Guys, Yes, We use Amazon branded rechargables in the classroom we keep over 100 batteries charged and over the years very few of them had...
I still use electolytic in areas when I can get one that will fit but the problem is everything is mostly SMD now and so a lot companies stopped...
Hello Experious, Wow that is a really nice example and one thing I want to pick up I have had home unit for years and lots of disc's but I never...
Hello Jim, thank you !! Sincerely Richard
F13, Wow, that’s amazing—it would be really useful in my shop. Sincerely Richard
Recaptcha, You really did an amazing job on that restoration! Sincerely Richard
Hello Steve, Great tip. Sincerely Richard
Hello Casey, welcome to our little world. It sounds like you have a wide range of interests. I have a background in electronics from both high...
Mr X, Very cool !
Hello Mr. X, I used to have that Pioneer sign from when I was a Pioneer dealer and ran a warranty repair business. I sold it back in the late...
Hello guys, one of the reason I bought A dell tower because I still could order it with a DVD and it gave me room to add two more hard drives too...
Experious, The crazy thing is, this Pioneer CD player is 100% original and still works great. I know I need to take it apart and service it. I...
Hello Mrx, Very cool! My buddies just got back from one in Canada where there were roughly 600 cars. Glad you joined our little group, Datson....
Hello John, Yes, I am ordering one for the classroom to replace the woreout broke 3d printer in the classroom now. Sincerely Richard
Hello Datsonguy, Welcome, glad to have you in our forum. Nice to hear from you, Rich, and it’s great to know one of my favorite YouTubers,...
Hello Guys,I agree with Longman, it looks like a Sanyo-built unit, and I know for a fact that at one time Sears owned shares in Sanyo, as well as...
Hello John, When I get my 3d printer later this year maybe I can design and print some up Also you could down load free 3d drawing program and...
Hello Mr X, Yes , I know it is sad it's all about selling our information !
MrX, Also the big thing that is happening in some states is the whole not printing some parts and I know people in the 3d printing community who...
MrX,Nice Panasonic logo! I still haven’t bought my Prusa Core One Plus yet, but I plan to get it for next school year to use in the classroom....
Separate names with a comma.