Couple of pics but most of this is visible in the YouTube video. Mister X thanks for the thread link. Really incredible! Unfortunately I...
[MEDIA] Video I put up on YouTube…
hi, yes thanks to this forum I now have a full set of JIS screwdrivers. that actually wasn’t my issue. I just didn’t have access because the...
Trying to upload acouple of interior pics. keep saying server error. I’ll keep trying. Anyway, Lots of steel and brass. Kinda cool…. Motor...
My guess is not related. Spelled differently. “They” say the original Wintec was a short lived California corporation. Roughly 1976 to 1979....
Couple of pics
I can upload some pictures as well, but here’s a YouTube video of my unpackaging. Cheers! [MEDIA]
Valentin, I forgot to answer your question. Initially speed control was not working at all until I replaced Q603 on the servo board. Knowing I...
Thanks Valentin. Not sure why I didn’t think of this earlier but I have my WM-3 that I restored and is working well. I’m going to swap belts...
Any thoughts? This is only a hobby for me and I don’t repair for hire, so no great urgency. is there anything I can monitor on the servo...
I replaced the pinch roller and put a thin small amount of super lube on the auto stop cam lobe and the other cycling pin / slide plastic part of...
A couple of other things I forgot to mention. Belts are new from Marian. They seem somewhat loose but assume that’s not my issue. I also...
Hi everyone. I have restored quite a few portable cassette players now, from plastic to D6C professionals. In my growing collection I have one...
Thx! Actually the headphones do fit in the box if they get their own space ponder the cardboard insert. I think I’m getting close. The bags...
Ok sorry everyone but I figured it out. It was the playback record internal switch. No matter where I had it I was getting nothing. I doused...
Other note. I have 11.06V on the orange wire from the DC-DC transformer. I did NOT solder the green wire back onto the pad where it connected...
Hi everyone. I know lots of threads on this and Deb64 has helped with diagnosis and solutions. I have a clarification question on a no sound...
I think the styrofoam fills up part of the box depth and then that cardboard part in my picture fills up the rest. I think I answered my own...
Here are some pics of the microphone and clip.
Thanks! Haven't ever see "boxedwalkman" great tip. I have the original mic and the little lapel clip it connects into. I don't think it was...
Separate names with a comma.