Yea, it's a stunner. And massive, I don't think it would qualify as a carry on piece of luggage. Just for reference I paid $275 but it needs some...
I see it has a nickname. Big Ben. Why the nickname?
Scored this clean Sanyo M-X960K in the Seattle area. From the original owner. Came with the original Sanyo microphones and owners manual. Will...
First 20 minutes was worth the watch. I was a TDK-SA guy back in the day.
I am hoping some energetic, enterprising person starts knocking out 3D printed belt clips. I just busted one last week. Doh!
I scored a nice 1979 SL-1600mk2 from the original owner at an estate sale for $200 a couple of years ago. It has auto-return which the purists...
I've ordered the replacement foam pads from Retrospekt for a couple of my old Sony headphones. You'll want the 1.5" size.
Was this report done before or after seeing the movie The Graduate? :delighted:
Now, all the colors are fun and as a collector, I try to add colored pieces when I can find them, and the price is right. But back in the day,...
It would be even more impressive, if it stated that they all have been refurbished and work!
Now I have a goal in life...
Ha ha, long live The King. I went looking for a picture, but found Ali rocking some tunes! [ATTACH]
I guess 7" records won't warp as bad as 12" in a car that heats up to 120 degrees in a parking lot? :loldiag: There's a sort of famous picture of...
That record player, just like an engine, must have been taken apart, totally refurbed, then put back together. Probably works, seeing as how nice...
Nice find. I'm aware of these. I own 23 record players spanning the decades from 1907 (think hand crank withe the big horns) to 1986 (think...
The 70's loved wood so much.
I won't get my facts totally right, but for sometime the jukebox industry really supported the 45rpm format, makes sense. They had to restock the...
Hi Boyeen, I live in Bellevue. I just recently got signed up here, lots of good information. I have about 25-30 cassette players, between...
For anyone wondering what they look like.... https://walkman.land/sony/wm-ex660
Nice find, I especially like the very early portable cassette players in the bigger cases. Big and chunky. Miniaturization had just started.
Separate names with a comma.