Brazilian dude trying to join the community for a while

Discussion in 'Introducing myself' started by Guilherme Henrique, Apr 21, 2023.

1. Guilherme Henrique

Guilherme Henrique New Member

Hi I'm Brazilian I come from the northeast part! I've been wanting to join this community for a while I've always been searching around Brazilian websites and stores for tape players and such (i love Sony Walkman specially the ones with big windows) the cool stuff isn't easy to come by around here and when I do I always end up being unlucky lol (don't ask me about the time I saw a Nakamichi dragon for roughly 20$usd and someone got to it before me) I've been searching since around 2016 and I've joined this forum to try and learn more and to try to find the walkman models I like preferably under the cost of a minimum wage like it happens in eBay lol

2. Mister X

Mister X Moderator Staff Member

Welcome to the forum and good luck with your search! I've found equipment everywhere, up here we have used "thrift stores" and garage sales where homeowner sells stuff in the garage or yard. Most of the time it will be really cheap. Look everywhere and equipment will pop up. I feel like we had a group of members from brazil years ago, they might have posts in the "Old_forum" link above.