Finally saying hi! And... looking CRAIG J481

Discussion in 'Introducing myself' started by midsouth_maniac, Feb 26, 2023.

1. midsouth_maniac

midsouth_maniac New Member

You all have a great place here to search for information. It has led to a few finds over the past year and I'm extremely greatdul. I am mainly into movie matched pieces and I have came to a road block. I have done all the work to figure out the model and maker but now need to find it in the wild.

CRAIG J481 late 70s I believe and definately before 1982. I have the manual cover photo for refernce as well.

Thank you and any help to locate one or two would be extremely thankful for. ywlnylt0nvv71.png Screenshot_20230226_113413_eBay.jpg

2. Mister X

Mister X Moderator Staff Member

Good luck, I never see big Craig's outside of the slightly older mono units. That might be AKA (also known as) a Sanyo, early Craigs also had the Sanyo Logo on the boxes.

3. midsouth_maniac

midsouth_maniac New Member

Oddly enough I found one today, however the gentleman who has it for sale in California Only does in person transactions and will not ship it. Really wish I could figure out my next move since I'm in Memphis TN.....

4. Mister X

Mister X Moderator Staff Member

Post a thread, I've had luck with members getting equipment for me over the years all around the world.

5. Magneto

Magneto Member

Hey midsouth_maniac, welcome!