Hello from Italy

Discussion in 'Introducing myself' started by Ital80, Feb 24, 2023.

1. Ital80

Ital80 New Member

Hello,
    This is my first time in a forum for audio addicted.

I'm not an expert but just a medium amateur

I love the the 80's probably like most of you. I'm a medium vynil collector, 80's cult movie soundtracks mostly, I own a home stereo sound system Technics SA-EH 780 well functioning with a Polk Audio subwoofer.

I'm also here because I would like to know more about boomboxes and I would like to buy my first one soon. I think that I'm in the right place to get directions from experts on the one to to buy and where can find it.

Thank you!

Mister X likes this.
  2. TooCooL4

TooCooL4 Well-Known Member

Welcome to Stereo2go Ital80

3. Mister X

Mister X Moderator Staff Member

Welcome Ital80! Good luck in your quest for a boombox, I remember finding my first huge AIWA at a local thrift store, researching it on the internet, finding https://www.pocketcalculatorshow.com/ and this forum years ago. Now I have way more then I ever imagined because they turn up everywhere if you look enough.

Feel free to post your music interests, I love those old cult soundtracks as well, Goblin has toured over here but I keep missing them. I was just checking this video out on YouTube last night, now I know how to play it, just have to fire up the Yamaha...

4. Magneto

Magneto Member

Hey Ital80, welcome!