Hey! from Bowling Green, KY

Discussion in 'Introducing myself' started by MrJ0hns0n, Nov 24, 2019.

1. MrJ0hns0n

MrJ0hns0n New Member

My name is Matthew (43) and I have a small collection of ghettoblasters. I actually have many small collections of things I'm interested in, so out of concern for my wife's mental well-being, I've decided to keep it to a minimum. My collection will stay at five. I have attached a picture I took a while back of three of them. Anyway, I enjoy seeing other people's collections, so that's mainly what I'm here for.

Attached Files:

Mystic Traveller likes this.
  2. Mister X

Mister X Moderator Staff Member

Welcome MrJOhnsOn! I used to get down there for work, they're not kidding about the green grass, it's such a beautiful area, Louisville was very interesting with the smell of bourbon everywhere. You have a nice collection of boxes, the problem is new ones tend to show up at random times and the collection grows. I try to stick to smaller audio now a days but even that takes space. If I find something nice for cheap I always like passing it on to the next generation that seems to really embrace the older technology and can listen to music releases like we did, the full way through.

MrJ0hns0n likes this.
  3. Mystic Traveller

Mystic Traveller Well-Known Member

Welcome to S2G, Matthew! :wavey:

MrJ0hns0n likes this.