Introduction - Hi!

Discussion in 'Introducing myself' started by Jakub Rydzewski, Nov 6, 2019.

1. Jakub Rydzewski

Jakub Rydzewski New Member

Hi! My name is Jakub and I'm 16 and I live in Poland. I'm a big Mariah Carey fan so I'm collecting her CD's and cassettes. I discovered this website because of YouTuber called Techmoan. My first cassette/CD stereo was Philips FW362/34 which I'm using to this day - my parents bought it a while ago cause I remember having it since I was a child. Recently, cassettes quickly became my hobby by watching lots of videos on YouTube about them and I'm new to them and have some problems with them so I thought I could talk about them here and solve them in this huge community! :) In cassette forum I'm going to say about a problem I have with my cassette deck in my cassette player and I hope someone will help me out ;) The problem is that cassette has stuck in cassette player and when I'm clicking 'open' button it doesn't open the deck. I wasn't cleaning deck inside before playing cassette and this particular cassette was is deck for years probably but I wasn't using it cause back then I wasnt even using this cassette player, I started using it recently. I'm going to tell more about in other post - I hope I'll get help from you guys! I'm wishing everyone a good day! :)

Mystic Traveller and Sly. like this.
  2. Sly.

Sly. Active Member

Welcome to Stereo2Go!
    I hope you'll enjoy your stay here as much as I do. Glad to see someone with a very fresh interest in tapes. :)

Jakub Rydzewski likes this.
  3. Mystic Traveller

Mystic Traveller Well-Known Member

Welcome, Jakub! :wavey:You've found the right place. :)

4. TooCooL4

TooCooL4 Well-Known Member

Welcome to Stareo2go Jakub Rydzewski