My "babies"......

Discussion in 'Gallery' started by funkitall, Mar 28, 2018.

1. funkitall

funkitall Active Member

Morning all

Well I have been posting on here for a while but never shown my "collection".
    So here goes.......just 3 oics including my new additions....2 x Hitachis ,,both in lovely working condition and both for £65 notes...
    My Walkmans...well the most expensive was my TP @ £125 before the price hikes (it does need a new belt fitting)
    I only need a few more and I will be happy but the missing links will cost me a pretty packet, WM-20, a green DD, a DC2 and either a D3 or DC6....oh and the Sony Jellybean.
    One of my prized players is the Aiwa HS-RD3 Radical IMAG7318.jpg IMAG7320.jpg IMAG7321.jpg
    ,somehow I lost this "brick" fro my pocket.....oh I was blind drunk and in charge of a pushbike.....raising one too many pints of lager to Ollie Reed on the day of his passing with a Kingdom Come tape in the unit....
    And for some strange reason I do like a good YPPY

Jeam St-amand and vinchy like this.
  2. lupogtiboy

lupogtiboy Well-Known Member

Nice collection! I have 3 YPPY's I think, something strangely attractive about them, even if they aren't the best spec'd walkmans. I need to try and get hold of a Solar Walkman though...

3. TooCooL4

TooCooL4 Well-Known Member

Hey funkitall if you are looking for a WM-D6C, i have 3 of them and since i don't need 3 i can sell you 1 that has been serviced by dottor walkman. Send me a PM if you are interested.

4. Mister X

Mister X Moderator Staff Member

Thanks for sharing, that's a nice collection, that Sony Sports with the lime green is pretty interesting, I haven't seen that color before.

5. mrp32Dave

mrp32Dave Well-Known Member

Nice collection :biggrin:, especially the red Sanyo JJ-P4.

6. funkitall

funkitall Active Member

Cheers chaps
    The JJ needs a belt replacement (I have the belts) and was a steal as was the lime sports....about £25
    The Solars were ebay items as well and another couple of "steals" but I think those days are long gone.....