My restoration and repair service is available. Thank you!

Discussion in 'Stereo2Go classifieds (not auctions)' started by Clinton Nicholson, Dec 18, 2020.

1. Clinton Nicholson

Clinton Nicholson New Member

Hello, I know that owning a Sony Walkman or any other personal cassette player for that matter in this day and age makes you a tinkerer. Making your own recordings and getting things to sound or work just right is in your spiritual being!
    If you love Walkmans and vintage audio equipment with its flashing lights and micro mechanics but just don't care to work with the microscopic parts or God forbid are unable to for some other reason I might be of service to you. There are many many talented audio technicians here in these forums but they might not be located in the United States on the east coast.
    If you are interested reach out to my email efi5phd@aol.com and I can link you to a video of some of my work on a TPS-L2. All models of Walkman and Personal stereo equipment are open to repair as well as home audio.
    Thank you again.
    Clint Nicholson

Darren, Mister X and Robu like this.
  2. CoGoNYC

CoGoNYC New Member

hey man I have a sony F10 that is in decent shape. radio works fine, and cassette wheels appear to turn, but no sounds from tapes. do you repair F10s? Beyond just belt changes?

[​IMG]

3. Mister X

Mister X Moderator Staff Member

You probably have to email him, let us know how it turns out.

Cassette2go likes this.