Need someone to repair these

Discussion in 'Tech talk' started by Sol, Nov 17, 2018.

1. Sol

Sol New Member

I got two personal stereos that need to be looked at. One is a Sony Walkman WM-A12, the other is by Panasonic, but I could not find a model number on there. It’s red and black, and if I remember correctly I imported it. I don’t know why the Sony stopped working. I had it in an airtight storage container for maybe two years, and it just stopped working. Meanwhile, the Panasonic got damaged earlier today. I went to go and put it away, and it fell down off of what I had it on and it landed on the part with all the buttons, and now the auto reverse just keeps going back and forth, and none of the buttons will go down except for the rewing and fast forward buttons, and it won’t shut off unless I remove the batteries from it! And I am not a technician. I need somebody who can get these back to normal, and what happened with the latter of these two devices today is only adding to frustration from other things I need repaired like my digital camcorder and my Xbox One. But that’s another story. Let’s just stick to the personal stereos in this post.