New here...

Discussion in 'Introducing myself' started by Ward, Dec 30, 2017.

1. Ward

Ward New Member

HELLO, my name is Ward, I live in Israel, 17, while I was looking for the name of a specific Sanyo boombox model thats for sale at a store (Which I still didn't find the name yet) I came across this forum, I said two things to myself "Maybe this forum can help me identify this boombox, yet am into cassette tapes and I've always wanted to start a collection" so I happily joined! I got into cassettes when I've found out that they're not so bad as they used to be from what I remembered, I learned that there are different types of cassettes that can sound good on good equipment, like from what I know is that type 4 is the best... Anyways am still kinda new into this hobby, I also got into them is because here in Israel, instead of Halloween, we have this holiday called Purim, everyone dresses a costume but the only difference is that its for like 2 days, annnd that theres no trick or treating :(, still fun though, anyways, I wanna dress as a guy in the early 80s with New Wave MTV kind of looks (Crazy hair with hairspray, crazy suits, neon crazy colors, etc etc, maybe I'll look like that guy from that movie Pretty in Pink) and I wanna buy a boombox (aswell record a mixtape with 80s New Wave / Synthpop / Post Punk music in it, its a bit hard finding a cassette like that in Israel) for it to complete my costume (I know that Hip Hop is more suitable with a boombox but people in Israel wont really care, they'll just be like "Hey you look 80s"). Anyways, am gonna go and post a thread to hope that someone will identify this Sanyo boombox. I think am gonna fit here :)

2. TooCooL4

TooCooL4 Well-Known Member

Welcome to Stereo2go Ward.

I am sure once the Boombox guys see your post they will be able to help you.

Ward likes this.
  3. Mystic Traveller

Mystic Traveller Well-Known Member

Welcome to S2G! :wink2

Ward likes this.
  4. T-ster

T-ster Moderator Staff Member S2G Supporter

Welcome mate, looks like you successfully identified your Sanyo already :thumbup:

Ward likes this.