Presenting: TIME/LIFE The Mozart Collection (1987) [Sony WM-D6C]

Discussion in 'Gallery' started by Oswaldo Martinez, Sep 18, 2018.

1. Oswaldo Martinez

Oswaldo Martinez Active Member

By the way ever since I had my Walkman Pro overhauled by that crazy Romanian, Mr. Sergiu Reinhardt of, well, Romania :), I've been stunned by this little guy's performance. I really think this sounds like a full-sized deck now! What the heck?

Anyway please enjoy!

Last edited: Sep 18, 2018
  2. Boodokhan

Boodokhan Well-Known Member

D6C not only sounds amazing but also records close to perfect.

I bought walkman from Sergiu and my walkman still works perfect. He sells repaired walkman on Ebay.

Oswaldo Martinez likes this.
  3. Oswaldo Martinez

Oswaldo Martinez Active Member

You know I have not yet tried recording with it. Only tested it as a player. In any event I plan to take this guy on the road with me next month to the Rocky Mountain Audio Fest. As fate would have it I will be in attendance as an exhibitor and I plan to bring some cassettes with to play music with it at my booth - because, why not? Lol

Mister X and Jorge like this.
  4. Mister X

Mister X Moderator Staff Member

Oswaldo Martinez, I'd throw up a vintage boombox in the back, you'll get double the attention. I thought if I ever do a trade show I'm going to have a big vintage stereo stack with tons of LEDs flashing and some boombox TV's with the "ad" playing in the background. That would blow away the rest of the boring booths.

Edit...Just checked out your website, your probably in a show where I'd be checking out all the booths. My trade shows involve contractors and if I'm lucky tools.....

Oswaldo Martinez likes this.