This is one of the rarest MCs ever seen

Discussion in 'Music: Albums, cassettes, new releases...' started by walkman archive, Jul 29, 2023.

1. walkman archive

walkman archive Administrator Staff Member

This special edition of ‘Barcelona’ song between Freddy mercury and Montserrat Caballet conmemorating the ‘92 olympic games is probably one of the rarest (important) releases out there.
    If you plan to buy one of these, consider coming to Barcelona because it’s VERY rare to find one and you probably won’t have success unless you look for one around here. There’s no other place in the world where you can personally find one of these... but, well, you probably can find one in 2nd hand websites such as ebay, or similar.

830F2ACA-4592-4896-B13B-05F5F1159EE7.jpeg 8B7B46AB-9729-4BE2-BDE9-30D3BE2D5626.jpeg

It’s probably the rarest gem for Freddy’s fans.
    Did you know it?

Mister X and Boodokhan like this.
  2. walkman archive

Here's the official video:

Boodokhan likes this.
  3. Mister X

Mister X Moderator Staff Member

Those were good times, I was in Barcelona right after the Olympics and everything was super-clean and the hotels were cheap. A little red wine, some beaches and Guadi Architecture was all we needed.

walkman archive likes this.
  4. Radio Raheem

Radio Raheem Well-Known Member

5. walkman archive

Oh, I see, those are the UK releases. But what I meant is the spanish original release, which should state 'SGAE' (Sociedad General de Autores Españoles, Spanish general author society). Or 'made in Barcelona'.
    I guess releases from other countries are not as collectable (I guess) although UK release probably sounds better, as spanish releases tend to sound 3/5...

Radio Raheem likes this.
  6. Radio Raheem

Radio Raheem Well-Known Member

what i liked about spain..the most..you asked for a shot of whisky or whatever and you would basically get about quarter the bottle lol good old days my man

or you could drink a bottle of spirits and jump straight into the swimming pool at our villa and literally float the day away lol

Last edited: Aug 14, 2023
    Mister X likes this.
  7. autoreverser

autoreverser Well-Known Member