Walkman JVC CX-10

Discussion in 'I found this!' started by Silver965, Jul 5, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Silver965

Silver965 Well-Known Member

DSC01224.jpg

This week i found this JVC cx-10
    not on ebay but in a classifieds site here in italy .. and in good condition. I tried it a bit .... the audio is ok ... it needs a good cleaning and a belt change ... With a button it does all the functions ... it amazes me its thickness that
    I have compared with Sony WM 702 and aiwa hs pl50

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 11, 2022
    LIVO, Boodokhan and Machaneus like this.
  2. Machaneus

Machaneus Well-Known Member

Congrats , great score !:thumbup:
    Haven't seen one before , very classy , from the photos it looks thinner than the Aiwa and Sony.
    Particularly like the one button function user guide in the cassette compartment , I guess there is a , hopefully short , learning curve.
    It would be nice to see its inner structure when you go for the belt change.

Silver965 likes this.
  3. Silver965

Silver965 Well-Known Member

Thanks .. it will be hard to find the belt also because I have not seen many around these but as soon as I open it I post the photos

Machaneus likes this.
  4. Mister X

Mister X Moderator Staff Member

JVC Cassette Players are really nice, I've got a bunch but not many portables, they just don't come around too often but they have really nice build quality. That's an interesting picture with the very similar AIWA and Sony, I didn't realize how close in design they all were. Good luck fixing it.