Where can I get "it's a Sony Stickers"?

Discussion in 'Chat Area' started by grandeza, Sep 12, 2020.

1. grandeza

grandeza New Member

Anywhere where I can get some. Can't find anywhere to purchase some. Thanks

2. Mister X

Mister X Moderator Staff Member

doublecee prints those, I thought there was a sticky at the top of the forum, maybe he quit doing it, he'd do runs every few months, but I think they'd sell out quick.

3. Philip Taylor

Philip Taylor Active Member

I have managed to find some stickers at Redbubble.com . They are is fact Stickers for Sony VHS tape120 but they have attached separately the Sony Logo. Theey come in 3 sizes from memory and the medium and large are best I recall but I would try all 3 sizes to start with but the larger one is not cheap £8 or so I recall here is a photo of one. There are two different stickers for the tape as well

upload_2020-9-13_8-47-0.jpeg

4. Philip Taylor

There goes my source so don’t tell everyone Haha

5. Philip Taylor

I had a thought after posting this o have written to Redbubble to see if they would be prepares to make a seperate logo sticker for members to buy as it should be cheaper to buy on its own or in multiples however I would like to know what size is preferred as at the minute as I have said there are three different sizes with the VHS sticker here are photos of the two I bought. One logo ne is a little small and I think the other a little too big but adequate what do you think? If I get a reply I will let everyone know what Redbubble think Sadly the different sizes do not show clearly But the small one is about 2.2 mm ht x 1.7 mm wide and the larger one 3mm the x 2.5 mm wide but slightly wider just below halfway where there are 2 rows of 6 dots

Attached Files:

6. Philip Taylor

I have had a reply from Redbubble and I enclose a copy you will note that they cannot customise logos as they are the work of each artist I will try and approach the Artist sometime to see if it is possible

Thanks for getting in touch with us. I'm happy to help.

Since Redbubble is a marketplace for independent artists to share their art with the world, they have complete control over their designs. For that reason, it’s not possible for us to customize them.

However, you can always contact the artist directly through their profile on Redbubble(if their Bubblemail is activated) or via their social media channels with any questions or requests.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know!

Best regards,
    Michael from Redbubble