Where do you get your belts?

Discussion in 'Tech talk' started by Tyler Seip, Sep 28, 2017.

1. Tyler Seip

Tyler Seip New Member

What if I need a belt and eBay doesn't have my particular model? How do you get the right size? Is there another website with a bigger variety? PLEASE help me :)

I grabbed an Panny RX-SA78 see the picture below!:) I was attracted to this model because A: Panasonic fan through and through. B: Graphic equalizer because I'm a picky listener:) I grabbed this guy with the original box on eBay for $20 not to bad! Turns out the description was wrong and the cassette player doesn't actually function correctly....It needs new belts! I have a kit with 35+ pieces of size 14mm-110mm BUT 14mm isn't small enough. :(

I suppose I could use a piece of string to measure the belt size I really need. But again, where do you guys go for reliable belts?? I've been working on this one on and off for a month.

Thanks in advance!

s-l1600-1.jpg

Attached Files:

2. davebush

davebush Active Member

3. Tyler Seip

Tyler Seip New Member

Good suggestion. Was just wondering if anyone had a favorite place to shop for their supplies. :) Also I'm in the US so not sure who out of those places would ship to me. I will do my research.

Thanks!

4. Boodokhan

Boodokhan Well-Known Member

I recommend you to contact @mihokm . The thickness of the belt is very important and most of online store selling belts with 1mm thickness but most of the walkmans need 0.7mm.
    I dont know how Marian gets his supply BUT he carries the excellent choices of walkman belts.

5. imaginary_east

imaginary_east New Member

Did you figure out the belts you need? I also have this one and I am trying to get the right belts. Any info you figure out would be greatly appreciated!