1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Boo do Khan /headphones

Discussion in 'Auctions and classifieds' started by PHILIP[, Jun 26, 2017.

1. buzbox

buzbox Active Member

Unfortunately no box. Just the player. But still has all the stickers on it. Only issue is the window is cracked. But I think they are the same as a WM 2? I have a spare WM 2 that I can use.

2. Boodokhan

Boodokhan Well-Known Member

DD100 shares the same window glass with several walkmans including your WM-2.
    Now you have the experience of fixing central gear, so it is the right time to fix this one too

3. buzbox

buzbox Active Member

Yep that's true. Have one more I want to get and its the DD9. After that I will most likely be concentrating on buying, repairing and selling. Difficult to collect at the same time.

Cassette2go likes this.
  4. Cassette2go

Cassette2go Well-Known Member

And ^ that ^ is what I am doing now but with the boombox's as they take up too much space and once I have just a few radios that wont fit into my pocket then I will turn my attention to the DD9 's and the boodo khan and the other mostly sony that I have cassette Walkman and the 2 d303's that I have for fixing an playing once again and maybe have some sales

5. buzbox

buzbox Active Member

Just difficult to repair, sell and buy for my own collection at the same time. Revenue from sales just go out the window :) Would like to sell more as a side business but getting harder to get Walkmans in good condition these days. Getting most of them from Japan but the shipping cost to Australia is really killing me and ebay fees are just ridiculous also. Might have to set up my own webpage.

6. autoreverser

autoreverser Well-Known Member

...it's like an alcoholic trying to run a bottle-store :wink2

Boodokhan and buzbox like this.