Found a very unusual Sanyo boombox

Discussion in 'Introducing myself' started by Chris_P, Oct 4, 2026 at 2:13 PM.

  1. Chris_P

    Chris_P New Member

    Messages:
    1
    Trophy Points:
    1
    Location:
    Canada
    Hi All,

    I am new to this site, but I've been into the hobby of boomboxes for probably 10 years or so.

    I found a really unteresting Sanyo boombox at Value Village this weekend for $12 CAD and in trying to find more info on it, I think I may have got a very rare colour for this model.

    It's an M7770k, but in a teal/turquoise colour. In trying to find more info on it, from what i can tell it was only ever made in black/purple, white and red.

    There is another Japanese model that was made in the colour that mine is called the MR-U4SF, but mine is definitely an M7770k.

    I was wondering if anyone knows if mine may be some sort of special limited edition or maybe some sort of promotional unit. I've included a few pics of it here as well. Any help or additional information would be greatly appreciated. I'm just curious more than anything else.

    Thanks!
     

    Attached Files:

Share This Page