1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gorgeous Weather! So......................

Discussion in 'Gallery' started by nickeccles, Jun 19, 2017.

1. nickeccles

nickeccles Well-Known Member

Galler! (17).jpg "It's A Beautiful Day" Sang The Levellers in the early 90's.................

So with that in mind a Summers day to die for, I had some 'Fun In The Garden' :biggrin:

I enjoyed today & will certainly do some better thought out shots next time - This was spur of the moment today which is why some of them look like they've been thrown down............ :lollegs: :lollegs: :lollegs:

A good day to really test the S7 Edge's camera too - the full resolution shots are stunning......these are compressed down but the full res images live here:

https://onedrive.live.com/?id=BEA218B70F2B18D1!15526&cid=BEA218B70F2B18D1

Sorry about the fat turkey you see here........ :breakdance: :breakdance: :breakdance:

Galler! (1).jpg Galler! (2).jpg Galler! (3).jpg Galler! (4).jpg Galler! (5).jpg Galler! (6).jpg Galler! (7).jpg Galler! (8).jpg Galler! (9).jpg Galler! (10).jpg Galler! (11).jpg Galler! (12).jpg Galler! (13).jpg Galler! (14).jpg Galler! (15).jpg Galler! (16).jpg Galler! (17).jpg

Last edited: Jun 19, 2017
    Jorge and samovar like this.
  2. Boodokhan

Boodokhan Well-Known Member

Loved these pictures specially the one that 2 loyal dogs protecting these beauties from predators

nickeccles likes this.
  3. Jorge

Jorge Well-Known Member

I joined the fun! Guess what is playing? :p

image.jpg

nickeccles likes this.