1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Introduction

Discussion in 'Introducing myself' started by PHILIP[, Jun 24, 2017.

1. PHILIP[

PHILIP[ Member

Hello
    I am Philip Taylor and i have been a member of this site for some time but recently I have had trouble logging in under the E-mail address of my wife which was using I have now used my e-mail address which we hardly ever use and I have now to introduce myself before posting any new threads .I have large collection oy walkman and some other brands such as Panasonic ,toshiba and Aiwa and I enjoy using this site to learn and enjoy reading about other members collections I hope this will not cause any problem to anyone but if possible i would like to go back to using the former e-mail address of my Wife > Philip taylor

2. Boodokhan

Boodokhan Well-Known Member

Hi Philip[ and welcome to the forum again :wink:
    I would like to see some picturs of your large Walkman collection.

3. Mystic Traveller

Mystic Traveller Well-Known Member

Hiya, Philip, welcome back, mate! :wavey:

4. PHILIP[

PHILIP[ Member

Thanks for welcoming me backbit the way thats mean the pic in my younger days my best was 2.05 metres ,. tosewere the days as I can hardly walk now !!!!

Would like to send some pics of my collection but I am not very sure if i can manage it but i will try using the instructions on the thread. I am no technician either and Imarvel at what you all can do to repair them i stared collecting after I was reared through ill health with my walking problems which has now been diagnosed as Ehrlos Danlos syndrome All the sport did not help as I should not have participated with this problem as it was a cause of my problems now I will dig out a few of my collection and try and get them on line Thanks for your interest .Philip

5. PHILIP[

PHILIP[ Member

Sorry first line should have read .by the way that is me in the in the pic........

6. PHILIP[

PHILIP[ Member

my typing must improve !!!1!!

7. walkman archive

walkman archive Administrator Staff Member

Hello Phillip and welcome again.
    You can use whatever email address you wish. Just register with it and you're done. But you have to re-register as old credentials were not migrated to this new platform.
    Waiting to see that big collection of walkmans...

8. TooCooL4

TooCooL4 Well-Known Member

Hi Philip welcome back to Stereo2go, so you used to be a high jumper? Cool i was too in my school days my best was 1.96M i always wanted to make 2M but never quite got there. I love my athletics days, happy memories :bigthumbsup: