1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sanyo M7700 4 band radio model

Discussion in 'Chat Area' started by ciclosysombras, Dec 3, 2018.

1. ciclosysombras

ciclosysombras Member

Hi! I return to the forums with one of my last devices that I've got in October. I'm waiting to buy it since 9 months because i had to save money for a trip to Poland at the end of September.

I was lucky and nobody bought it until I had the chance to get it only for 20 euro, shipping costs included.

The boombox status was dirty on the electronics part, but his cassette belt was in a good status, the motor needs more playbacks to remove the tape speed little variations.

I made a essential fine tunning to knobs, head cleaning and oiling the main components. After this i was surprised with the sound quality for a mini, others sounds like a little TV speaker of the mid of 90's. The mode "wide" sounds like a frecuency upscaling mode on my tapes. This mini has amazed me with his sound and design and would be able to buy another to have similar spare :)

In other threads i expressed admiration to this model, at that time i did not have mine ;)

Sorry, my back camera is broken and my photo has a poor quality, i don't have flash.

IMG_20181203_232128.jpg

I love minis like this, What are your favourite model of Sanyo or another brand? Greetings!!

Mystic Traveller likes this.
  2. T-ster

T-ster Moderator Staff Member S2G Supporter

Sanyo make some fab minis and is probably my fave maker although Panasonic and Toshiba make some good ones to. Great buy well done.

3. Boodokhan

Boodokhan Well-Known Member

Your mini looks beautiful,
    My favorite mini from Sanyo is M-S200F

4. nickelindimer

nickelindimer Active Member

The nice thing about minis: They're easy to mount on your handlebars.;)