1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

scharly030 on Ebay

Discussion in 'Buyers & Seller Feedback' started by Reli, Jun 7, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Reli

Reli Well-Known Member

Ebay user "scharly030" from Berlin
    Ben-Marcus Hentschel

I purchased a boombox from him on 4/22/2018. Did not receive it. Emailed him on 5/29/2018 and 5/31/2018 asking for a tracking number. He did not reply. Ebay gave me a full refund. I suspect he probably decided to sell it to a local person instead of shipping it to me. If that's what happened, he should have simply cancelled the sale, instead of making me wait 6 weeks wondering what was happening. And he probably hoped I would forget to file a dispute so that he could keep my money. He was wrong.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2018
  2. T-ster

T-ster Moderator Staff Member S2G Supporter

Another crap seller to add to the block list

matt likes this.
  3. Boodokhan

Boodokhan Well-Known Member

I hate these type of sellers. Happened to me several times.

matt likes this.
  4. Reli

Reli Well-Known Member

:applause

matt likes this.
  5. matt

matt Member

That’s one reason why I never sell or buy anything on Ebay

I tried a handful of times many years ago but had letters and parcels broken or letters never received or opened and just once received an ordered item without any trouble or defects, and that was a tiny nylon bag for portable units :hi

Another reason is that Ebay tries to charge me $10 for something they can’t say what it is and they still demand it even though they have researched it and can’t find any reason in their system, just that ”the system” says so.
    :worship::worship::worship:

But I refuse to pay for anything I don’t owe them and they don’t have any records of, scam behaviour is what it is.

Perhaps Ebay works better now, I don’t know but it’s no use for me as a buyer with most sellers shipping rates for insured parcels when it could have been sent far cheaper with honest people. :thumbsdown:
    And as a seller I couldn’t bare that only buyers can give feedback as there are some really dishonest and greedy shoppers around as well. :nono2

Last edited: Nov 12, 2018
    Reli likes this.
  6. Reli

Reli Well-Known Member

Probably 75% of the radios I've purchased from Ebay had undisclosed technical problems. And this includes from so-called "collectors" who should know better.