1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sony Walkman WM-2 with original box for sale - 9.5 out of 10

Discussion in 'Stereo2Go classifieds (not auctions)' started by Rob K, Oct 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rob K

Rob K New Member

Great! That just proves my point about you and your posts. You are nothing but a trolling moron!

2. speedy2.0

speedy2.0 Active Member

You’re not a businessman

3. Rob K

Rob K New Member

You are right..I am not! Especially if it came to doing business with you. But then I guess you are good when it comes to bartering eggs that your mom laid and the one you popped out off!!

4. Boodokhan

Boodokhan Well-Known Member

@Rob K
    This walkman was sold on Ebay on 01 Oct, 2017 19:02:48 BST according to the eBay link 70 people bid on this item. So you must be the seller not the buyer since you used the same picture as one posted on eBay. You sold it to £410.00. So it is unbelievable to me to sell it here again.

You insulted one of our most respected members A O. We care about our friends here. You are insulting all of us by disrespecting A O.
    You can always challenge the questions or concerns in a right way without showing anger.

5. Rob K

Rob K New Member

You make me laugh Boodokhan.... I insulted no one until I was insulted by AO....take time a read the posts carefully. I've responded politely right to the point where AO called me greedy and shill bidder..without knowing a single fact. And I am under no obligation to discuss any Ebay issue with you or anyone....unbelievable to you or not! I just said that it is the exact item ... you are persisting on an issue that's not relevant...whatever you logic may be! I'm not going to be provoked by you insinuating that I am insulting everyone. Neither am I going to keep quiet if I am insulted! Capischi?

6. StaticAudio

StaticAudio Active Member

Of course he could be the buyer from the Ebay auction who is too lazy to make new pictures of the Walkman he wants to flip

7. PHILIP[

PHILIP[ Member

I thought that was a possibility (see Static Audio above) but why does he not just say so if that is the case ?

8. autoreverser

autoreverser Well-Known Member

gosh, Rob K - what's ur mission ?

9. Rob K

Rob K New Member

autoreverser>
    What do you mean what is my mission?? I just offered something for sale and rather then being asked politely about it I get hit with "assumptions" and called "greedy & shill bidder" by an ignorant cow called AO and another immature member - Speedy2.0. They brainlessly persist with their assumptions & insults..

If someone wants to buy the item I'll be glad to furnish pictures or whatever.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2017
  10. autoreverser

autoreverser Well-Known Member

gentleman, i'm not even ignoring you...

...with other words: get lost

mod: time to act !!!!!

Boodokhan likes this.
  11. speedy2.0

speedy2.0 Active Member

I can draw you a nice ice cream. Will you accept this as payment?

A O likes this.
  12. T-ster

T-ster Moderator Staff Member S2G Supporter

Right this has gone on long enough. This could of been cleared up long ago with either, yes I am the buyer and I am now selling it here are some pics or an explanation of the eBay auction issue as the seller and what happened. As you have chosen to do neither I see no point in allowing this to continue.

AO is a respected member who will ask questions to protect members, if you choose to not answer that’s on you but keep your tone respectable.

PULOVR, Boodokhan and autoreverser like this.
  13. T-ster

T-ster Moderator Staff Member S2G Supporter

The end.

PULOVR and autoreverser like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.