1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sony WM-F10II

Discussion in 'Stereo2Go classifieds (not auctions)' started by Sergeant_Ryan_, Nov 17, 2017.

1. Sergeant_Ryan_

Sergeant_Ryan_ New Member

I have a Sony WM-F10II that I'd like to either sell or trade. This was the first model that I refurbished and I bought it in mint condition. I'll leave some photos down below. Belt has been replaced, motor speed adjusted and head azimuth adjusted. Sounds great and everything works, and comes with original case. (Sold As-Is though.) This was one of my favorites so I hate to give it up, but I'm willing to accept a fair offer. ;) IMG_0476.jpg IMG_0477.jpg IMG_0478.jpg IMG_0479.jpg IMG_0480.jpg IMG_0481.jpg IMG_0482.jpg IMG_0483.jpg IMG_0484.jpg

2. ZAKARY HERBERT

ZAKARY HERBERT New Member

How much are you willing to sell it for?

3. joe palmer22

joe palmer22 New Member

hello im joe palmer from dyersburg tn usa im intrested in buying your walkman how much would you want for it shipped to me just let me know thanks.

4. Mister X

Mister X Moderator Staff Member

Old thread but looks like Sergeant_Ryan still pops in once in awhile. If they don't post the price I'd private message them using the links in the upper right.