TDK MA110 x2

Discussion in 'Cassettes' started by Chris_D, May 6, 2024.

1. Chris_D

Chris_D Active Member

30 European Euros found it's way into the pocket of the chap in de Hoef here in NL who sold these to me today!

In beautiful, mint, sealed condition and no sign of any of that spurious white powdery stuff on the inside which was a relief, especially seeing as I decided to cycle the 44km there and back from my place and realised about 15km on the outward leg that I had neglected to ask him for close-up photos to verify as such. Gulp.
    Well, it was great weather today with no wind and I always say 'nothing ventured, nothing gained' so it was worth the risk to just continue on. As it turned out there was nothing to worry about in any case. Yay.

I'm loving the promotional sticker on the back that really dates these tapes to circa 1990 when the Guilder was still the currency used in NL.

Great to have some NOS examples of these as they're one of my favourite type-IV tapes, especially having 55 minutes each side - really handy!

IMG_20240506_182808_1.jpg
    IMG_20240506_182824_1.jpg
    de Hoef and back.jpg

Coley1969 and Jorge like this.
  2. Mister X

Mister X Moderator Staff Member

Nice! I'll have a La Chouffe to celebrate, I've found maybe 10 metal tapes over the last 20 years here locally, most NOS but a few that have been taped. I imagine 1000 guilders is around $30 USD?