1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tease

Discussion in 'I found this!' started by Ω SK-95, Jan 10, 2017.

1. Ω SK-95

Ω SK-95 Active Member

Hi Mystic! You did it again! Thank you very much! :yahoo

My Technician is Russian, a very, very good man, who I have been dealing with for about 15+ years! His name is Konst...! Ooops! Maybe I shouldn't have said anything! I hope your President->Prime Minister->President->still President is not looking for him!! I need him to repair a few more electronics! I hope I am not offending, just trying to have good fun! I am truly hoping him and his new American friend can show the world how everyone was wrong about them!! :bestfriends:

Last edited: Jan 13, 2017
    Mystic Traveller likes this.
  2. Mystic Traveller

Mystic Traveller Well-Known Member

Hi Tony, you are welcome! Hope the manual would help. :)
    Did you download it already?
    Aha, I got the rest.. :) ;)

Ω SK-95 likes this.
  3. Ω SK-95

Ω SK-95 Active Member

Yes sir! I did download it already. Hopefully my friend Constance ;) will find it useful! Thanks again Mystic!

Mystic Traveller likes this.
  4. Mystic Traveller

Welcome again! All good. :)

Ω SK-95 likes this.
  5. Mystic Traveller

Hum, I beg your pardon, Sir, but to my knowledge Constance is a female name.. :shock
    So she is a Tech, :swoon OMG.. ;) :ohmy

Ω SK-95 likes this.
  6. Brutus442

Brutus442 Well-Known Member

Another minty Pioneer for Tony! One of the most sought after boxes to! Post tons of pics Tony!!!!:hungry::hungry::hungry:

Ω SK-95 likes this.
  7. Ω SK-95

Ω SK-95 Active Member

I don't know Geoff, I don't like posting anything unless it's working. I can hardly wait to post it, but it's a thing with me. I truly don't feel right about posting anything unless it's in perfect working order. I promise it'll be worth the wait! I'll even post a video of it playing some music. I hope I can do that with infringing any copy write laws. :confused:

Now my Panasonic RX-C100 is finally in perfect working order and I'd like to repost it (I briefly posted it before on the old site). Up until now, I have not focused on powerful boxes, but I suppose I have two now. The Panasonic has an amazingly powerful rich deep sound and the SK-900 follows suit. All the other boxes have great sound at lower settings, especially the SK-71 and SK-95. They have the smoothest sound when set below "4" with the loudness on. It is a sound that many us have described to be extremely enjoyable. I would like to feature the Panasonic RX-C100 first before I post the Pioneer SK-900... with many, many pics!!! Extra pics, just as Geoff requested!! :)

Mystic Traveller and samovar like this.
  8. samovar

samovar Well-Known Member

So after El Poco you got the Runaway! Such an iconic box, congratulations my friend! :) Tape deck on this model should be easier to fix than in other Pioneers. Tech fixed mine in less than no time, so chances are that pics of the SK-900 will soon available.
    Also waiting to see pics of the Panny. Panasonic plus Pioneers equal quality collection. Not surprisingly, yours is already one of the best. Go ahead Tony! :wavey:

Ω SK-95 likes this.
  9. Northerner

Northerner Well-Known Member

Congrats on a fantastic looking machine and well done for this thread...we need more fun threads like this :thumbsup:

Ω SK-95 likes this.
  10. Jvc floyd

Jvc floyd Member

I used to have an RX c 100 until somebody literally begging me to sell it to him and I did eventually. I refoamed the speakers and man that thing was awesome and loud as hell.

Ω SK-95 likes this.
  11. Mystic Traveller

Yup, ability to play it enjoyable at a low volume isn't the most common bbx virtue.. :)

Ω SK-95 likes this.