1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Profile Posts

1. Ajay
    Ajay Doctor Walkman
    Hello, I have a unit of Sony WM-D3. this was brought with all pocket money savings. I understand that the gears need to be replaced, configured and fine tuned. I am looking out for the best hand, and have come across this forum. i am based in India, but can have the device delivered.

Also, I have a vintage Kenwood Midi M929M that requires service. would appreciate a guidance here. ajay
  2. Dave “Daiwa” Meyer
    Dave “Daiwa” Meyer
    Hello all. It’s Daiwa. I’m a former member who just found the site thru FB. Its been a number of years since I’ve visited. Hi Hugo & Auto!
  3. JEAN996
    JEAN996 frblaze
    Bonjour frblaze, mon SONY DC2 est en panne, je crois tu sais faire!!!
    Symptômes: La touche PLAY, ne reste pas enfoncée ni la RW et la FW avec ou sans pile, j'ai constaté cela ce we alors qu'auparavant il fonctionné nikel.
    En superbe état mais jamais révisé une révision s'impose.
    je l'ai ouvert, mais je n'ai pas bidouillé.
    Mon mail pour plus de renseignements jmluziens@wanadoo.fr. Merci
  4. autoreverser
    autoreverser walkman archive
    mate, a load of spammers on the site, please react ! stay smooth, c
  5. Archon
    Archon sickly_b
  6. barigazy
    barigazy
    Just enjoy
  7. Archon
    Archon sickly_b
    Hi there. I noticed on Twitter you have a black Sanyo MGR 80. Would you be interested in selling it at all?
    1. sickly_b
      sickly_b
      hi there - I'm not sure - will have a think about that. I've had it several years and its lovely!
      Jan 27, 2021
  8. C83
    C83
    kassetten fixen
  9. steve777
    steve777 Longman
    hi - where can i get a repair in UK? one tape drive not working on a Sharp GF777z and is the mother of all boomboxes.
  10. ReelCassetteStore
    ReelCassetteStore
    Hello everyone! I'm a boombox restorer/collector and currently i'm the only manufacturer of HQ Metal Reel Cassette Tapes on Earth.
  11. Serge
    Serge mihokm
    Hi, I'm Serge from Australia.Got your reply from ebay re belts,
    Hi Serge
    I have similar one
    12.8x18x2.5
    7x11.9x2.2 ...
    So looks good enough, I 'd like to get 6 of the larger ones , 5 of the smaller ones. Can get direct from you or via ebay which ever you prefer.
    As mentioned it would be great to have all dimensions on belts and pinch rollers if not too much work for you
    Thank you for your passion
    regards serge
  12. Shinobee
    Shinobee renzgi
    Hi Rengzi
    Would you happen to have a spare stop button for DD-33 ?
    I'm willing to pay for it. I'm located in France.
    Thanks.
  13. dasimonsayz
    dasimonsayz syndicalex
    Hey syndicalex. I have an issue with my tps l2 and I was holding you could help. I have no one else I can ask. I have my tapes playing fine and randomly the right turn when stops but the left one doesnt. Forcing me to rewind and play the rape again until the same problem repeats. It happens with every tape I put in. Aside from this the Walkman works fine.
  14. Daveswing
    Daveswing buzbox
    Hello, I would like to buy windows for Sony WM-30, do You manufacture and sell them? I have silver walkman which I have from new and black one. Best regards.
  15. Daveswing
    Daveswing stuck-in-time
    Hello, I would like to buy windows for Sony WM-30, do You manufacture and sell them or do You know who may sell it for me? Best regards.
    1. stuck-in-time
      stuck-in-time
      Dec 20, 2020
  16. Ron
    Ron Jorge
    Hi Jorge,
    What are my options for repairing my Sony D-25 Discman? My email address is ronaldhoff@aol.com

Thanks
    Ron
  17. Yuko_ru
    Yuko_ru
    I am looking for audio and video tapes in the collection
  18. autoreverser
    autoreverser T-ster
    hey matey, pleasy kick that „Hydra“ spam-bagger out...
  19. autoreverser
    autoreverser walkman archive
    hey hugo, long time - no see ;-)

please act, there‘s a spam- acc. (Hydra) on the page, thx, cheers conrad
    1. walkman archive
      walkman archive
      Hey Autoreverser! Good to see you.
      Yes, it's been hard times here, but I'm still here :-)
      Ok, action taken against that spammer, thanks!
      A big hug my friend,
      Nov 26, 2020
  20. Matias
    Matias Jorge
    Hi Jorge! I need your help with sony discman middle driving gear. I own a D-30, D-9, D-88. I think all of them have same gear, I found two different models. 33/17 teeth, and 24/14 teeth. I removed my broken gear from D-30 and it has 24/14 teeth. Both of these gear models work in Sony D-555 D-88 D-82 D-25 D-250 D-9 D-90 D-99 D-15 D-150 d-10 d100 d10 d-t100 D-30 ? Thanks in advance!