1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Profile Posts

1. Yitzhak_carlebach
    Yitzhak_carlebach
    Just bid on a Japanese action for the Panasonic RQ-SX33 and Panasonic RQ-SX30 Will arrive by the end of December.
    1. Emiel likes this.
    2. Yehuda Nataf
      Yehuda Nataf
      Hi Yitzhak,
      Welcome to the forum.
      Hope you will enjoy.
      I'm from Israel and I repair those walkman.
      If you visit israel and will need any help let me know.
      שבוע טוב
      Dec 16, 2023
  2. Orlac
    Orlac Mister X
    Hi Mister X, I just saw your fantastic thread about Boombox Archaeology. At the top of that thread you refer to another thread where you discuss Walkman patents. For some reason I haven't been able to find that thread, and was wondering if you'd be able to point me to it? Thanks
  3. Audiokorzletor
    Audiokorzletor
    Thanks for accept stereo2go!!!
  4. Audiokorzletor
    Audiokorzletor
    Boombox Lover from Indonesia
  5. Karen Henley
    Karen Henley SteveH
    Hi Steve, I saw your post on Jade's thread about the Toshiba boom boxes and wanted to get in touch as I am also now working on the Lockerbie TV drama being produced in Scotland this winter. We are keen to know more about your experience during the investigation and the images you have. If you would like to connect, please feel free to email me on nhenry290@gmail.com. Many thanks
  6. SteveH
    SteveH jade_mhp
    Hi Jade, I have posted a reply to you quest for the Toshiba RT-SF16. Please contact me if you read my message.
    Kindest regards, Steve
  7. Aleksasexclub
  8. Michael Calobrisi
    Michael Calobrisi
    Hello! I am looking for a repair on. the Aiwa HS-P02 MK II. Any help would be appreciated, thank you!
  9. Poe3
    Poe3
    Hello, I am accessing from Japan. My English is not good, so please forgive my poor grammar.
  10. DocP
    DocP
    Yes folks , you can still PM me for belt assortments
  11. DC4SonyWalkman
    DC4SonyWalkman
    Sony Walkman MP3 Player NWZ-E585 Bluetooth Headphones Connection? Help Please.
  12. MJ20WALK
    MJ20WALK Raul
    Thanks,
    Do you have a service manual you could share?
  13. buttermilkgene
    buttermilkgene Deb64
    Hi, I saw your posts and replies on the sony WM-D6C. I have one that plays fast and sounds like a chipmunk. I was wondering if you still do these repairs. I'm from New York, US and am willing to pay postage if it would be possible for you to look at it. Thank you! :)
  14. shannonscx10
    shannonscx10 Boodokhan
    I understand. But if you do get around to making one for the dd33, could you perhaps send me the measurements for the peices you use to construct the case?

Maybe I could bring that to a leathermaker.
  15. Boodokhan
    Boodokhan
    In the process. Made one, wants to make very luxury cases. sorry to disappoint you but those wont be for sale.
  16. shannonscx10
    shannonscx10 Boodokhan
    Hi, i saw you reply in a thread that you were considering making cases for some of your walkmans. Did you get around to doing that?

Im looking for a case for my near mint dd33 and the original sony cases suck on top of being hard to find :/
  17. Mister X
    Mister X KC in Japan
    Snoop doggy dog!
  18. Shaman32
    Shaman32
    Getting back into it now
  19. Shaman32
    Shaman32
    I am still alive,, at least according to Pearl jam!
  20. Boodokhan
    Boodokhan
    Please post your request in the forum and I am sure there are members who wants to sell you one. I do not sell any item.