1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Profile Posts

1. rolandd74
    rolandd74 TooCooL4
    Hi!

Do you happen to have a volume pot for a DD33?
    It's a 10k pot with a 15C taper.

Thanks in advance!

Greetings Roland
    1. TooCooL4
      TooCooL4
      Hi Roland
      I have some DD33’s lying around that I am not using, so yes I many of the volume pots going.

TooCooL4
      Nov 1, 2021
  2. KL_Chen
    KL_Chen
    A newbie in vintage cassette player collection.
  3. DenT
    DenT
    Online and focused
  4. DenT
    DenT
    Cassettes related stuff makes me exited )
  5. Emiel
    Emiel musicplayer
    A really extensive collection! Amazing to see all these portables together.
  6. Wangerhe
    Wangerhe matic777
    Hi!Matic:Nice to meet you here.Shall we communicate by WhatsApp.My phone number is +56993025555.Thanks in advance!
  7. Maheen sulaiman
    Maheen sulaiman Ken80s
    Hi ,very Glad to see your informations about boomboxes. I have a sony FH 150R . Mostly similar to FH 15R. Not able to select source inputs ( CD ,Tape & phono)
    the Tuner is selected .can't switch other sources .can you pls help me to figure out what would be the issues.i checked the micro switches .All fine . AMFB switching also not working. Pls help me out to rectify this issue

Thanks
    Maheen
  8. Alien Soundworks
    Alien Soundworks
    Alien Soundworks Corporation
  9. TonyTe4c
  10. tomtom87
    tomtom87 renzgi
    Hello, I did read you respons on a thread that in order to fit in a wm-dd2 pcb in a wm-dd100 you need to solder 3 resistors. Could you please give me some more information about this? Thank you very much.Greets Tom
  11. MrCaution
    MrCaution
    Looking for an empty power socket....
  12. Emiel
    Emiel quaz30
    Hi Quaz, checking in about your WM-DX100. Were you able to find a motor for this walkman? Reason why I ask: I am looking for a battery door for the same unit, mine broke in 2 just recently. Thanks!
  13. Kewbee
    Kewbee
    Walkmaniac
  14. Emiel
    Emiel kent
    Together with Demiwang you very likely own the best collection of walkmans in the world!
  15. renzgi
    renzgi Minty
    Hello Minty,
    do you remember me?
    I sold you your first Sony Wm-3Ex with box back then.I regret it to this day........
    One question, do you happen to have such a walkman for sale?

Best regards,Renato
  16. yestb
    yestb MagneticBlood
    Hi. Can you help with sony wm-dc2? I have issue when rew with cassette inside, without cassette its ok. Knoking sound from central gears metal plate.
    Thanks.
  17. Chris Hanson
    Chris Hanson
    Looking for help repairing a yellow Sony WM-F75 Walkman
  18. Kazman
    Kazman
    Listening to the sounds... and the silence between the notes : -)
  19. Simon Hing
    Simon Hing
    I am from Hong Kong
  20. Ajay
    Ajay mihokm
    hi mihokm,
    may i have your location and email details. i want to send couple of repair requests with complete details (Sony WM-D3 & Kenwood Midi M969M). regards ajay