1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Profile Posts

1. Boodokhan
    Boodokhan
    Hi there, Most probably it needs new belt. Try to place a new discussion thread and I can direct you how to change the belt there.
  2. Boodokhan
  3. VintageRPM
    VintageRPM Boodokhan
    Hi boodakhan have a wm2 that needs restoring belts etc. just stopped one day on the beach , then it tried to work again and ground to a halt making a trying to workl sound?can you point me i the right direction .
    thanks so much
    thanks!
    vintagerpm
    malibu, ca
  4. Ivajlo B
    Ivajlo B tomtom87
    Hello, do you still have spare parts for walkman sony wm-w800?I have one with broken gear and damaged front cover...
    Thanks in advance!
  5. Rampant
    Rampant Deb64
    Hi there - I'd like to get my Sony Stereo Cassette-Corder TCS-470 fixed and found this forum - I think it needs a new drive belt. I once tried to repair a camera and found all sorts of bits and pieces pinging around the room once I'd unleashed a few screws here and there... Please let me know if you can help and what it might cost - I can send it by Royal Mail Registered. Many thanks.
  6. SANYOM-X920L
    SANYOM-X920L
    SANYO M-X920L Cassette Radio Vintage Boombox Ghetto Blaster WhatsApp: +31613247776
  7. soluna
    soluna kent
    Hello, Kent, what a great collection ! I`m Friedrich from Germany, began collecting tapes 2 years ago .
    Now i`m collecting still only TDK, only 90 - minutes - tapes sealed, and the other TDK, that was never produced in 90 - minutes playtime.
    But i miss some, - can you help me ? I would be pleased, if you could send me an answer.
    I wish you the best, kind regards
    Friedrich
  8. musicplayer
    musicplayer
    Hallo Roger, vielen Dank für das Interesse. Wie geschrieben,würde ich bei einem interessanten Angebot die 3 seltenen Geräte zusammen abgeben
  9. Solomann
    Solomann musicplayer
    Hallo

Was möchtest du dafür haben in den Zustand?

Mfg Roger
  10. musicplayer
  11. musicplayer
    musicplayer Solomann
    Kann gerne Bilder mailen. Ist mir aber über das Forum zu aufwändig. Bitte gerne eine Emailadresse schicken.
  12. musicplayer
    musicplayer Solomann
    Der Zustand reicht von sehr wenigen Gebrauchsspuren beim PK-3 über stärkere Gebrauchsspuren beim gelben PK-5AW bis zu starken Spuren beim silbernen PK-5AW. Technisch eher wohl für den kundigen Bastler, da höchstwahrscheinlich bei allen mindestens die Remen ersetzt werden müssen. Es ist bestimmt aber mehr zu richten. Viele Grüsse musicplayer
  13. musicplayer
    musicplayer Solomann
    Hallo Solomann, ich habe tatsächlich 3 sehr seltene PIONEER Walkmen in meiner Sammlung gefunden. Einen PK-5AW in silber, einen PK-5AW in gelb und einen PK-3 in silber. Ich würde diese eventuell bei einem guten Gebot hergeben.
  14. drakepeterdrake
    drakepeterdrake Deb64
    Hello, I've read about your repair skills on the SONY WM6DC. Do you accept mail-in repairs from the US? Thanks.
    Peter
  15. Emulle
    Emulle Johns80s
    Congratulations on your birthday
  16. Tim
    Tim mihokm
    Hi mihokm, i’m in the UK and have some Walkman/personal stereos that need repair, including a couple of 80s early Aiwa models. Are you still doing repairs, and would it be possible for me to send you these for repair? Many thanks, Tim
  17. Juniedai
    Juniedai Jorge
    Hi Jorge, this is Optimus Peter Seeking address info? Thanks a million!
  18. Bello
    Bello
    Looking for Sharp CD X17 system
  19. Walkmanlover
    Walkmanlover
    DD33 on the way to 100%
  20. Godolking
    Godolking TooCooL4
    Hello

I have read your writing carefully and would like to ask for your advice.

I like analog sound and have WM-DC2.

in terms of sound quality
    Is it better to use the Walkman as it is?
    Or is it better to use it with a headphone amplifier(mustang p-51)?

I look forward to your advice. Thank you!

Please understand that I am not fluent in English and used Google Translator.
    1. TooCooL4
      TooCooL4
      The DC2 sounds good on its own, but if you use it with a good headphone amp. You will get a cleaner more detailed sound.
      Mar 19, 2022