1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Profile Posts

1. Jonathan Lee
    Jonathan Lee
    Created account to sell Sony MDR-5a headphones. Seeking advice on how to find buyers. Any help or leads appreciated!
  2. RetroTech
    RetroTech
    Analog hi-fi entusiast. I collect and service sony walkmans. Like retrotech stuff.
  3. Ital80
    Ital80
    Brand new like only an 80's would be.
  4. gou xiao kang
    gou xiao kang krzysztofm30
    Hello, do you still have AIWA headphones? Thank you.
    1. krzysztofm30
      Feb 20, 2023
  5. Raposa Dislexa
    Raposa Dislexa
    I like flamingos
  6. morrie
    morrie
    hi my name is MORRIE .i am from new zealand.i have a SHARP HK 9000Z (hk) boombox.have had it from brand new.
  7. LTJ
    LTJ joseneon
    Hello Jose,
    Do you still sale the battery box for the Aiwa walkman hspc200mii?
    Best regards LTJ
  8. Alex_MGM
    Alex_MGM
    I am (lucky) owner of several portable devices from Sony: TC-D5, -D5M, D5PROII, WM-D6C, TCD-D8. My favorite is TC-D5.
  9. jdl
    jdl renzgi
  10. Rudy Rodriguez
    Rudy Rodriguez
    Everything old is new again to me.
  11. autoreverser
    autoreverser Hans
    hey Hans, who are you ?
  12. MarcoRossi.94
    MarcoRossi.94
    Hello all, I'm glad to help you !
  13. Mohsen
    Mohsen
    I love old and authentic brands ; AIWA , SONY , JVC , National & Panasonic , SANYO , SHARP , TOSHIBA
  14. iDNO
    iDNO Deb64
    Good evening, i have a Sony WM-d6c that i broke by plugging in the wrong polarity. i have been using my backup cassette player since then and i am missing my Sony. If you are unable to help me could you suggest another technician? Thank you for your time.
  15. arsene
    arsene Boodokhan
    Hi, do you make/sell reproduction windows for the WM-30?
  16. Pat N.
    Pat N. Mister X
    I have one of the Sony Walkman SRF-H5 and have lost the screw that attaches one of the headphone to the neck strap. Do you know what size screw that I
    need to reattach my headphone ? One of the posts on a different forum said Sony DD walkman (?) use M1.4x2.5 or M1.4x3.2 possibly. Can you help or guide
    me to where I can find the correct screw? Thanks.
    1. Mister X
      Mister X
      Sorry, I have no idea, maybe find an assortment box on Ebay?
      Aug 30, 2022
      radiorich likes this.
    2. radiorich
      radiorich
      I have a set of tiny screws that I bought back in the 80s or 90s that I use since during my work as a warranty shop I worked on tonys of small sony items and screws were either missing or lost or wrong driver was used .
      Apr 16, 2023
      Mister X likes this.
  17. edgar
    edgar G. Galante
    Dear miss/sir, in case you were not able to sell the sony wm 701t, i am very interested, do hope to hear from you, despite the outcome, sincerely Edgar Boellaard,...
  18. Rajvinder M
    Rajvinder M Radio Raheem
    Hey Radio Raheem joined and followed!
    1. Radio Raheem likes this.
  19. Darth Odious
  20. caution
    caution
    Hello there! I signed up here in 2014 but had to re-join after the site reset
    1. Jvc floyd likes this.